BlackNinjaWarrior93BlackNinjaWarrior93

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Lejin - 2011 warm up Lejin - 2011 warm up

Ses is still here? :/

His music recently isn't very good. Since no one cares about him anymore, why can't he just pack his bags and leave and do something else for a living ? But he still posts songs on the site as if he still has friends/fans/subscribers here. About the song,

+Nice beat=
+ Rapping is great and flows well

And, just to let you know, I don't use this account anymore. Hit me at ManByMyles93. Keeep it up.

Lejin responds:

Hes all alone in his casket whispering to himself "hip hop is dead.... ip hop is dead" lol

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Records)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

The Weirdest Link The Weirdest Link

Underated.

The song is quite nice. Intro sounded weird, but when the main synth kicked in, the whole tune became so catchy. And the saxophone was a nice add in. I don't what wyldfyre is saying about people liking it because it's a top 5 song. Whenever real garbage made it to the top 5, most people bashed it, no matter what position it's in. And this is far from garbage. This is actually pretty decent. You have potential and talent, and I want you enhance it. Keep it up.

P.S: Learn to take criticism. You may not like it, but constructive ones will help you improve your ability as a music producer. Good song overall.

Cuzone responds:

I can take constructive criticism well, but... where is it? I don't see it anywhere on this page. It's all "fuck you, you idiot, your music sucks".

But thank you very much for the review! I appreciate it very much. And wyldfyre can suck it.

Eternal Dream Eternal Dream

5/5

GameBangers Ep. 1 GameBangers Ep. 1

LoL! What the CRAP?!

So random, so funny!
" We gonna have pork steak today, mother f**ker!" MOOOO!
LMAO. XD

MC-Q responds:

haha. If only NG woulda let me load the whole 9 minute version

I'm Raving (b0unc3 Full R I'm Raving (b0unc3 Full R

Haha, NICE!

"The EQing is sooooooooo f*cking horrendous LOL!!!
I can't believe I thought this melody was good before."

LMAO! XD

Anyways, Vocals awesome, song's awesome, YOU'RE awesome! Keep it up, man!

B0UNC3 responds:

3 reasons WIP 3 reasons WIP

Pretty good!

Pretty cool sounding. Keep it up!

Vertigo1986 responds:

thanks for the review still updating and uploading

Silensay&pHDill - happy time Silensay&pHDill - happy time

Not bad.

I like the background, but the percussion choice of the track (such as the basic FL snare) could've been a lot better. Overall it's not bad, just needs a little work. Keep up the good work!

Thebigdill responds:

Thanks - if you like it check out my other work! XD

i am still beginner, only been working on fl for couple months :D

And for the percussion, i just took a preset loop and changed the whole thing ;)

i'm lazy :D

thanks for the review!

-=| Neon Filter |=- -=| Neon Filter |=-

OH My god....GREAT SONG!

Wow, this is your first song on this site, and it's a kick ass track! The transitions/variation were great and flowed very well. Though the main problem with it, like everyone else mentioned, is that the song has high extreme volume on it's synths at times, so it can be hurt your ears if you listen to it on maximum volume in headphones. But the mistake isn't that severe. That doesn't stop the pure awesomeness of this song! Well done, Funkyfists on an outstanding track!
Hope to hear more from you in the near future!
10/10 5/5

Funkyfists responds:

Thankyou! Yeah i shall watch out for that in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

Drop dem draws Drop dem draws

HOLY CRACKITY! This is GREAT! ;D

Super good. Excellent verses and lyrics. Very professional sounding too. Overall, EXCELLENTE' JOB, guys! Keep em tracks comin', Mackity! 5/5 10/10

Mackity responds:

Will do, thanks alot yooo.