BlackNinjaWarrior93BlackNinjaWarrior93

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Final Fantasy 7 -Remnant- Final Fantasy 7 -Remnant-

hmmm it's interesting...

Not bad it's pretty interesting. It's funny too. The animation could've been better and and so as the voice acting. But still not bad. nice job!

SiMpSoN-bRuVaS responds:

interesting, and funny, im on a roll lolol, yea ive heard alot on the voice acting, this will be improved for part two

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Awesomer than the first! :D

Hilarious! Great job, Egoraptor! Keep up the awesome work!

B Cause of U (in Halo 2) B Cause of U (in Halo 2)

lol

Nice work! :D

Hewkii Hewkii

It was ok...

not really all that fun to me but the graphics were good...

Ragdoll - Free Ball 2 Ragdoll - Free Ball 2

Better Free Ball sequel!

36.69 was my best score! Great game!

Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2 Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2

574! (Best Score)

Nice and better sequel!

Lejin - 2011 warm up Lejin - 2011 warm up

Ses is still here? :/

His music recently isn't very good. Since no one cares about him anymore, why can't he just pack his bags and leave and do something else for a living ? But he still posts songs on the site as if he still has friends/fans/subscribers here. About the song,

+Nice beat=
+ Rapping is great and flows well

And, just to let you know, I don't use this account anymore. Hit me at ManByMyles93. Keeep it up.

Lejin responds:

Hes all alone in his casket whispering to himself "hip hop is dead.... ip hop is dead" lol

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Records)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

The Weirdest Link The Weirdest Link

Underated.

The song is quite nice. Intro sounded weird, but when the main synth kicked in, the whole tune became so catchy. And the saxophone was a nice add in. I don't what wyldfyre is saying about people liking it because it's a top 5 song. Whenever real garbage made it to the top 5, most people bashed it, no matter what position it's in. And this is far from garbage. This is actually pretty decent. You have potential and talent, and I want you enhance it. Keep it up.

P.S: Learn to take criticism. You may not like it, but constructive ones will help you improve your ability as a music producer. Good song overall.

Cuzone responds:

I can take constructive criticism well, but... where is it? I don't see it anywhere on this page. It's all "fuck you, you idiot, your music sucks".

But thank you very much for the review! I appreciate it very much. And wyldfyre can suck it.

Eternal Dream Eternal Dream

Wow.

That's all I gonna say.

Stabilize responds:

Thanks xD

Frozen in Time Frozen in Time

You're good.

I love the design of the land. Your guy's clothed look very well drawn and well detailed. Pretty good work. Keep it up! 5/5

Hulk with Girl Hulk with Girl

Awesome

You drawn the the Hulk extremely good. The abs look fantastic. The grass looks real 0.0, and the stormy background looks very tight. Great work, dude. Love to see more from you.

Lt. Roundbush Lt. Roundbush

Great!

I like the baggy pants and the drawing of the gun. And the maustache! ;D
Very good. Keep it up. 5/5

TPSDude responds:

You gave my a 9, but gave me a 5/5? Jkjk, Thanks for the praise!